To the extent permitted by law, we will in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (and whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic) which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with use of these Websitess or Websitess of other entities which are hyperlinked from these Websites (Linked Websitess).
This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
Specific Warnings and Disclaimers
The information contained on these Websites is provided by us in good faith and on an ‘as is’ basis. The information is believed to be accurate and current as at the date the information was placed on these Websites. We make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on these Websites, or that your use of these Websites will be uninterrupted or error free. You should not act on the basis of anything contained on these
Websites without first obtaining professional advice specific to your circumstances. You must make your own assessment of the information contained on these Websites and, if you choose to rely on it, it is wholly at your own risk.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with your use of these Websites or a Linked Websites. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from these Websites is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time, change or add to these Websites without notice. However, we do not undertake to keep these Websites updated and we will not be liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on these Websites or if that information is not up-to-date.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, all implied conditions, representations, warranties and other terms are excluded. You must ensure that your access to these Websites is not illegal or prohibited by laws that apply to you or in your location.
Your use of these Websites
- use these Websites to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend any person;
- publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any third party surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emailing or spamming via the Websites;
- impersonate any other person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available using the Websites any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware or to utilise other computer systems for improper purposes or without authorisation; or
- breach any laws or regulations which are applicable to your use of these Websites in your jurisdiction.
Unless otherwise acknowledged, all material on these Websites, including (but not limited to) text, graphics, information architecture and coding, is our property. All copyright is reserved.
You are provided with access to these Websites and may download, store in cache, display, print or make a single copy of the information or material stored on these Websites (in its unaltered form) and for your personal and non-commercial use only. Except for these purposes, and for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (or any similar statute that applies in your jurisdiction), you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of these Websites; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of these Websites, without our written permission.
If you wish to make any other use of the material on these Websites, you must obtain our permission before doing so. To ask for permission or for further information, please contact us.
All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos (‘Marks’) displayed on these Websites are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws. These Marks may be our registered or unregistered Marks or may belong to others and are used on these Websites with permission of the relevant owner.
Nothing contained on these Websites should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any Mark that is displayed on these Websites without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
If you use any of our Marks to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that Mark to us. You must not use any of our Marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own Marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including these Websites).
These Websites may contain links to Linked Websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We have no control over or rights in any Linked Website that is not our own.
Unless specifically stated, the inclusion of a Linked Website should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by us of the owners or operators of the Linked Websites, or for any information, product or service referred to on the Linked Websites.
Your visit to our Websites
We may also collect and store information about your visit to the Websites, including:
- the name of the domain from which you accessed the internet;
- the date and time you accessed the Websites;
- the internet address of the Websites from which you linked directly to the Websites;
- the pages you accessed while visiting the Websites;
- the type of device from which you accessed the Websites; and the location from which you accessed the Websites.
All of the information we collect is aggregated and cannot be used to identify you individually. This information is used to measure visitor numbers and to assess how the Websites was used in order to maintain its effectiveness.
PO BOX 794
Griffith NSW 2680
Phone: 0427 630 349