• Connect With Us

Caves House was built in two sections, the single-storey section was built in 1901 when Yarrangobilly was the most popular resort in Southern NSW, and the two-storey section was completed in 1917.

Each wing of the 1901 section of Caves House has a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, verandah and outdoor BBQ area. The 1917 section reopened in April 2014 contains 11 rooms in total, many with en-suites and linen is provided. In the 1917 section there is a shared lounge room, dining room, fully equipped kitchen and kitchenette.